The Bortolazzi Palace belonged to a Venetian family involved in the silk industry. It was restored by the Lombard architects Apollonio, Pietro, and Bartolomeo Somalvico between 1678 and 1698. The building existed prior to the 15th century and still retains its original structure along with its portal with Latin inscription dating from the late 15th century. The balconies date from the Renaissance and the Palace's interior walls are decorated with 18th century frescoes. The wood ceilings are covered with 16th century painted personages of the period.